Re: What should systems sell for?

Rt'ers
        I am new to system buying and I need some help.

 What should systems sell for?

 One vendor sells them by the basket for educational reasons.

 Others sell them with track records.

 If a system nets the owner 20K a year with on a 10 k account. How much is
 it worth?

 What is a good way to decide if a price is fair?

 How do we determine what it is worth?

 Thanks
 Mitch

owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'm not that familiar with a trading "rhythm method", but my experience

> with the other type just had her first birthday. I imagine the former is

> about as effective as the latter. Looks like the first year costs are about

> the same too.

> Regards,

> Tom Alexander

> ----------

> > From: Harley Meyer <meyer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> > To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> > Subject: Re: Ed Moore's Rhythm Method

> > Date: Thursday, August 06, 1998 11:01 PM

> > I couldn't resist, sorry. But is that similar to

> > the method practiced by many Catholics. Also known

> > as the "rhythm method".

> > Harley

> > Austowne@xxxxxxx wrote:

> > > RT's

> > > Surfing last night and came across Ed's website where he totes his

> method for

> > > a mere $15K.

Mitch Ryder
Ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx