Re: Warning

Anyone or any organization attempting to sell anything to do with trading
for $10,000 is seriously mentally disturbed and has no chance of even
getting my attention for more than the time it takes me to delete their
message.  I don't know about other traders but I am trading to make money
not spend it.

trbowen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Liberal application of common sense, perseverance, kindness and human
understanding lead to our ultimate success"