Re: Warning

You should know that both the states of Florida and Texas have ruled that
virtually all the "promoters" of finical information are subject to the 72
hours cancellation rule for purchases.  In essence you get 3 days to cancel a
contract..and the special treatment they seem to be applying to financial
seminars/advice/newsletters is 72 hours after.

The catalyst in much of this was the WADE COOK seminars.  State regulators in
both states gave attendees 3 days AFTER the seminar ended to ask for refunds.

It is pretty onerous treatment, but if it ruins the crooks in this industry it
has some merit.

I saw the posting in a securities arbitration newsletter.  Folks more
interested might want to contact their state securities regulators.