REPOST?

I regret not having saved that excellent post about 'time required for
success'.
Unfortunately, I don't remember who posted the message; but the individual
wrote in excruciating detail all the stumbling blocks and learning curves
that
a  trader faces along the road to becoming a consistently successful
trader.
He also had the foresight to also list an approximate amount of time that a
trader would probably spend at each level of experience.  This should be
hand-
ed out to anyone desiring to trade for a living.  The newcomer will at
least have
a realistic understanding about what it takes to succeed; along with fewer
false
expectations.  Besides, I want to make a copy for myself!  Thanks in
advance.

Charles.