RE: Bill Williams & other creeps

There's something strange going on here (duh). People routinely pay
$25,000 or more to learn various skills, like Computer Science,
Chemistry, Law, etc, and are glad they did. Is trading so different it
can't be legitimately taught? What would a B.S. in trading consist of?
How would it differ than just an economics degree? Is there already such
a beast? I am considering starting a Masters degree program in Financial
Engineering, but it is not the same as trading by any means.

How about: (3 credits/course)
History (general) 9 credits
Economic History 6 credits
Economics 9 credits
Market Literature 6 credits
Psychology 9 credits (including one in Trading Psychology)
Accounting/Finance 12-15 credits
Mathematics 12-15 credits
Computer Science 9 credits
Statistics 9 credits
Mechanics of trading and exchanges 6 credits
Technical Analysis 9 credits
Fundamental Analysis 9 credits
Trading Systems 9 credits
Options/Derivatives 6 credits
Trading Law 6 credits
Trading Scams 3 credits
Floor Trading Apprenticeship 24 credits at 2 or more different
instruments

What else? How about starting trading U?

Larry Lewis