Re: GEN - chaos

Hi Bob,

I don't want to take too much time on this but Chaos theory is a little more
complex than a simple analogy that was presented by the author of the book
mentioned in your post. There are specific conditions that need to be met before a
system can be determined chaotic. Off the top of my head I don't know them, but
the book by Devaney on Chaos Theory has some of them. There is also a mathematical
economics text book by Hands (I believe) that also has some accepted conditions
for chaos.

I think that one is better off sticking to statistics when they use the Raff
Regression Channel.

Harley