RE: Bill Williams & other creeps

  After many years of trying to find my way to trading success, I've come
to the idea that learning how to trade is more akin to learning
safe-cracking than it is to getting an academic degree. You have to learn
it on the street, so to speak. Come to think of it, the 2 activities are
not all that different.

David Cicia