Re: DATA: DTN experience

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998 01:11:00 -0800 "kevin sheen" <kalalex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

>what's neuropathy and homepathic treatment got to do with DTN??
>I was very much disappointed to find this irrelevant answer about DTN.
>Whoever did this,,,,please don't be senseless any more.

I used DTN for 3 years via satellite and it is the best service for the
money on the market.Unfortunately as i moved  to a condo i was forced to
switch to BMI via cable.BMI
charges more and can't hold a candle to DTN in every way.Reliabilty of
service,amount of info coming in on a continiuos basis and real
time,option quotes and other small
services that come with DTN.
Bernie
Sarber@xxxxxxxx