Re: DATA: DTN experience

On Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:20:19 -0800, you wrote:

>>HI,
>>
>>I would like to ask some questions from recent or former DTN (Via
>>satellite) subscribers.
unitl Dec 97

>>1. What is the best software to connect to DTN real-time or/and end-of-day
>>data?
the only offer there own, ensign or windows on wall street.
>>2. Is the software they offer worth the monthly subscription fee? (Ensign
>>$29.95/month)
trial copy available,  leans toward fib and gann
>>3. In TASC yearly Bonus Issue they ended up behind Dial Data in each
>>category I'm interested in.  I want to replace Dial Data with DTN.  Does
>>anybody have idea why DTN placed behind Dial Data?
dtn does not refresh data,  if you miss it you cant get it
>>4. What is the quality of future contracts data. (Do they have continuous
>>contracts?)
no, dont think so
>>5. The monthly subscription fee (for equities, futures, options, mutual
>>funds, bonds etc.) close or equals for delayed quotes with other providers
>>EOD fees ($67).  Do I understand the fee structure properly?
Dtn is the best 'deal'
>>6. If you left DTN, what was the reason?
switched to Ad get software.  does not run on dtn.  otherwise i would
not have switched.
>>7.  Any other remark?
>>
>>Thanks for your answers.
>>
>>Dataly,

todd_horton@xxxxxxxxxx

for information on neuropathy and homeopathic
treatment of: http://www.angelfire.com/biz/thorton