Re: Randy re: George Lane re: Jack Carl

John,

I got a kick out of both your question re: George F. and your response
below.......

IF you can find a decent experienced broker....he/she will probably save you
thousands of dollars in guiding you away from $3,000 "hyped"
seminars/fax/900/newsletters etc......

IF George F. is so great...Why in the world does he need MY money...ask
yourself one question....IF he has "wealth without worry" from trading...why
is he asking a bunch of "pishers" like us for money?????????...BTW...I have
seen his fax over a few month period and the cheapest part of the deal is
the amount you pay for the service.

......A good, experienced broker has a BIG incentive to helping you stay out
of trouble.....You both will make some money.  These seminar people get
their money up front and wave "goodbye"......Pete, must have had a good
experience with a broker and you must have had a bad one....just goes to
show you.....finding a good broker is like finding a good trade.....lot's of
misses before you find one that pays off.

Tom Stein
comfut@xxxxxxx