Re: DAY

Thanks, All-tech is a strong possibility, if all else fails. They charge $5000.00 for
their course, and are headquartered in NJ. AT sounds like a remoteaccess possibility,
but since they use wide area networks would prefer since I am just learning to give
myself at least the benefit of direct access.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, I will check elite anyway. One never knows
where it will lead. Connected to this site as a reccomendation from a Yahoo stock chat
after all.

Ketayun Rustom