Re: New XP Install of TS2K won't load?

Thanks Jimmy.  I have done a clean install twice before you suggested
it with no luck.

This is a cursed new WinXP Home laptop!  First it over heats and the
shutdown window pops up randomly and now the no load problem.

I think I finally solved the problem when I downloaded TS8.1 and I had
the exact same problem happened.  BTW I hate XP Home.

I went into services.msc, started the DCOM Server Process and made
this service automatic.

A funny thing happened.  TS2000i would not load.  So I tried TS8.1 and
it loaded fine.  I then closd TS8.1 and double clicked TS2000i and now
it loaded when it did not load before.  Go Figure.

I've never had any problems with XP Pro on my desktop.  I think I will
upgrade after I send this computer back once again to Compaq to fix.