off topic : broker recommendation

Tradestation order execution has worked well, but they went off line
this AM at the worst possible time (for me).  I had closed my alternate
broker (backup) account a few days before the new year for lack of use (and
high commissions).  Shoulda' known better.

Can anyone recommend a  competitively priced 24hr broker with a user
friendly online order entry that answers the phone on the 2nd or 3rd ring ?
I trade only the emini's and FX futures.

thanks for any inputs.  feel free to email direct.

jim loftus
pal9885@xxxxxxxxxxxxx