Re: HyperTrader / HyperServer Lite - was: Data request - urgent

Hello Abhijit,

Tuesday, January 4, 2005, 9:36:49 AM, you wrote:

> This is for all of you who use HyperTrader.com's software, and maybe
who > is contemplating on using them.

dude must be the Italian branch office of e signal!  take this we jamb
it down your throat infidel.  dare not bitch to us else we execute
that hidden format command in the program. ;)

i told you some time ago i tried to deal with those guys and gave up -
if you think they will respond to public debate and that you can
compliment your way to glory with them, think again.

i think the tssupport guys do a much better job of communicating and
getting the job done.  but you have to pay them to do it - the only
downside.  ;)

hey anyone got an up to date database file for the omega downloader?
it seems the symbol universe (which cruz never fixed in his entire
life) is out of date as far as symbology.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:qpwoeirutyalskdjfhgmznxbcv_markbrown_omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx