Re: HyperTrader / HyperServer Lite - was: Data request - urgent

It's NOT about the cost. I care very little about the fact that HSL has been free and now it's adware.

As long as it's working, it's the best one for my purposes - free or not. Buying / or obtaining it for free is not much of an issue here, as all of them are between $0 - $100. It's not like a decision to buy something worth many thousands.

Abhijit

PS : Mike, if you are using ts2ki, and are happy with it otherwise, TS8 isn't really necessary. I have used both TS7.x with autoexecution and ts2ki + IB + 3rd party software execution. I definitely like the second scenario best.

Mike Marcott wrote:

Abhijit,

Try Dynastore light for IB. It's cheap I believe. You can also use
Dynaorder for auto order execution. Check it out @ www.dynaorder.com and
http://www.dynastoresoftware.com/

No affiliation - just use the software & like it. However, with any of
these small independent programs I'm always looking for something just in
case something goes wrong & the software stops working. In the end, I hope
to afford using TS8 with my strategies. It's just to costly for me right
now.

Good Luck!
Regards,
Mike