TradeStation v8.0 macro?

Hi All....
   Wonder if any TradeStation gurus (the online trading platform version)
out there can help me. What I'd like to be able to do is this:

   I have a few workspaces in my Desktop containing the continuous contracts of several
futures and I need to make a macro that will automatically
export all the price data of each one to its own text file on my hard
drive.
   I need this because I'm using another pattern recognition software
which I will run the price data of each continuous contract through for
further analysis every night.
  A "one-button" macro-type solution to this would be awesome. Thanks
to all for any help offered.

Thanks
    Shawn