Re: eSignal feed today

   Someday, maybe we'll all get hooked up via wireless broadband, like
   so many other parts of the world.  Some communities are even taking
   matters into their own hands and forming broadband coops.  And just
   as fast, the telco monopolies are buying laws against such coops.

There are some small, independent companies offering wireless
broadband now (independent of ISPs and telcos).  A friend of mine who
lives in a remote valley of Nevada has it, and has better access than
me in a semi-major city.  I've forgotten the wireless firms name, but
they do cover several western states, so perhaps a google search will
turn up something.