Re: DTNIQ feed using dynastore into TS2000i ??

Hello jbclem1,

j> Is TS7 working perfectly?  Are there no problems with it.  Are you able to scan for
j> trading setups like you could with Radar Screen?    Have the Cruz brothers
j> finally put together something that's really good?

Please don't make comments like this ... Mark Brown is recovering from
surgery ... and I just know he has busted his stitches laughing his
ass off at the above comment ... I can hear him laughing himself silly
in the bat cave all the way down here in Austin right now ;-)

--
Best regards,
 Randy                            mailto:rr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx