Holiday setup in 2ki

I am having some trouble updating the holiday list. EMDH4 has minute data
from beginning of feb. at least. 02/16/2004 is designated as a holiday, and
there is no data for that date. I have updated "American Holidays" list in
GS, and the exchange, CME uses "American Holidays" list.

Under View -> Chart Options in TS, I have checked the "show empty intraday
periods". I do not want to see 2/16 appearing as a hole in the chart, but do
want to see, say 2/18 as a gap if there were no data for that date, but if
it wasn't a holiday.

What am I doing wrong? What's the best way to set it up? I have restarted GS
& TS after making the changes, just in case.

Thanks.