Re: DTNIQ feed using dynastore into TS2000i ??

Bob,

It sounds like TS7 has it's own version of OnDemand Server.   How long does
it take to bring up a chart each time? I'm finding the one I have (from RT
Soft) is a bit problematic...I have symbols that some days just won't work
realtime even though their backfill works.  And I've had days when the
backfill doesn't work so when you open up a chart, or a new symbol, the real
time portion will start forming bars and the non working backfill(history
data) leaves a gap from the beginning of trading hours to the point where
the real time bars are forming.

You're so right, I would much prefer to spend my time trading.  Is TS7
working perfectly?  Are there no problems with it.  Are you able to scan for
trading setups like you could with Radar Screen?    Have the Cruz brothers
finally put together something that's really good?

John