switched datafeeds

I recently switched datafeeds from dtnsat to esignal on dsl and need the
symbol for the FTSE 100.  On Yahoo it is ^FTSE.  $CAC  and $DAXI are the
ones for France and Germany.

By the way I am quite pleased with the way the esignal datamanager works,
being able to run several software pkg on the DM.  Likewise there is no more
damned P code problems and symswap.dat hassels(probably fewer GS problems),
readily available historical data using the active X plugin, data is
cleaner, no wild outlying spikes, low priced emini pkg for cme and cbot, and
as of today the symbol limit is being increased from 50 to 100.

Thanks,
Bob RA