Re: Something very distrubing

I sincerely apologize to Ernie and every body in this mailing list for
incorrectly relating the adware issue on my computer to Ernie's
message.  It was coincidental.

It took me many hours trying clean pieces of adware in my computer.  The
internet security  incident was a lesson and wake-up call for me, and I
hope, for many out there who have not taken the advice of veteran
contributors (e.g., Jimmy, Alex, Mark).  If you are interested in
reading omega list back issues on internet security, here is the search
engine: http://www.purebytes.com/cgi-local/swish/swish-cgi.pl

hc