Re[2]: Something very distrubing (Warning: DO Not Read Ernie Bonugli'sMessage)

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re[2]: Something very distrubing (Warning: DO Not Read Ernie Bonugli'sMessage)
  • From: Ernie Bonugli <ebonugli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 21:38:46 -0800

hcarvas,

What!?!  Are you saying that the message that I sent out titled
"Something very disturbing" is carrying a virsus or worm of some
kind?

My system is firewalled. I use The Bat mail client and I am
running a current and updated Norton AntiVirus software.

More interesting is the fact that the message that you are
talking about was also received by me, as I to subscribe to the
omega list.  Norton AntiVirus did not complain about it.

Just ran Ad-aware, it did caught two items that it removed, but I
don't think that that could be causing the problem.  I just reran
a full norton antivirus check, it found nothing.

If you have any further info that you can provide please do so.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx