QuantStudio Developer Program

Folks,

I know some of you have been looking at QuantStudio for building
standalone trading systems for sale to your customers.

We have just rolled out a brand-new developer program with royalty fees
of just 20% if you purchase QuantStudio before May 30, 2004.

Royalty fees are only 15% if you become a QuantStudio customer before
March 31, 2004.

We have chosen Protection PLUS from http://www.softwarekey.com to
secure QuantStudio as well as your applications. Their fees are already
included in the royalty fees above.

Please see http://www.smartquant.com for more information and browse
our forums at http://www.smartquant.com/forums

Please use this link to post your comments and feel free to email me
with your questions. You need to be registered with our forums to post.

http://www.smartquant.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=599

	Thanks, Joel

QuantStudio Sales
Wager Labs, S.A.