RE: Something very distrubing (Warning: DO Not Read Ernie Bonugli's Message)

  • To: "Ernie Bonugli" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Something very distrubing (Warning: DO Not Read Ernie Bonugli's Message)
  • From: "hcarvas" <hcarvas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:32:24 -0800

Ernie.

No personal offense, no personal attack on you or any body.
It's not virsus or worm of some kind.  It's the most
aggressive adware I have ever seen.
When I read your message, that is when it all happened.  Is
it coincidental?  I don't know.

Have enough of it.  Decided to take Alex's advice and start
to use Mozilla as the email and browser application.

hc