Re: Something very distrubing (Warning: DO Not Read Ernie Bonugli'sMessage)

>There is nothing more disturbing than what you see when you
>open Ernie Bonugli message.  The "Golden Palace Casio"
>installs on your PC without your consent.  Please do not
>read Ernie Bonugli's Message if you do not want to have the
>installation.

1.  I read my mail on a unix shell account.  No worries there.

2.  You should stop using a Microsoft mail client, which stupidly
assumes you want to execute all active content in email.  There are
plenty of safer ones to choose from, and some of them are free.

-A