PushPop.dll

Does this dll work in pushing a curve (say the CLOSE) from a tick chart and
popping it in another tick chart or even in the same chart?  All I am
getting is a straight line that has the last value of the CLOSE from the
chart its being pushed from.  It seems to work from tick to interval,
interval to tick, but not from tick to tick. The code I am using is:

Inputs: Ref_Number(5),
  Daily(False),
  Output(Close);
Vars: TT(0);
DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", VOID, "PUSH", LONG, LONG, LONG, DOUBLE;
DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", VOID, "PUSHCLEAN", LONG;
If CurrentBar=1 Then PushClean(Ref_Number);
If Daily then TT=0 else TT=Time;
PUSH(Ref_Number,DATE,TT,Output);
Plot1(Output);
Inputs: Ref_Number(5);
Vars: Val(0);
DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", DOUBLE, "POPLAST", LONG, LONG, LONG;
DefineDLLFunc: "PUSHPOP.DLL", DOUBLE, "POP", LONG, LONG, LONG;
Val = PopLast(Ref_Number,Date,Time);
Plot1(Val);