Re: PushPop.dll

Romi:
>Does this dll work in pushing a curve (say the CLOSE) from a tick
>chart and popping it in another tick chart or even in the same
>chart?

That would depend on whether you are doing it real time or in
backtesting.

I have never managed to get PushPop to work reliably in backtesting,
because TradeStation doesn't preserve the simultaneity of events
between charts.  TS can update one chart, in which you're constantly
pushing values into the PushPop space, and by the time it gets
around to updating the next chart, all that's left in the PushPop
space was the last value from the first chart.

>All I am getting is a straight line that has the last value of the
>CLOSE from the chart its being pushed from.

That sounds like what I described.

>It seems to work from tick to interval,

Sometimes it appears to work, but on closer inspection it has always
turned out wrong, in my experience.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com