Tick data

I have a tick chart, based on last data for
Intel. I want to look at the Buyers vs. Sellers
Activity Bar which requires ask and bid data as
Data2 and Data3. When I try to add those I get an
error message "Tick charts may not be mixed with
other charts or activity bars". The Activity bar
seems to call for the other data but I can't put
it in a chart. What is up with that??

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"