Re: The "world famous" Oddball system ???

Hello John,

actually this is a very good example of not paying attention to
details and how this type of destructive human behavior can destroy
any chance you have of making money trading.  break it down so your
mind can handle it, that way it doesn't overwhelm you.

FREE - real-time, onsite, interactive trading seminars with Mark Brown

get it so far?  just where was the peddling not that i don't peddle
but i just fail to see it here maybe you can explain?

developer of the world famous Oddball system!

with the internet and my log files from the web server i would
certainly say this was exactly correct. in any case above i fail to
see where any mention it being an oddball seminar nor any claims of
profitability.  i don't see what you see, but i do know why.

i am about to start offering lots of fee based seminars on many
various methods of trading. things i know and have done i will
probably never use because it hasn't suited my personality. it's
really not a matter of trade the best sell the rest for i think there
are much better methods i have than i use.  i have just come to the
conclusion that there is not enough money time or effort to do them
all well. take for example day trading i have done more trades in one
day than many ib's do in a year.  is that for me? no i was having fun
and learning but the physical intensity it takes in to much for me.

like clint eastwood says a man's got to know his limitations.  on the
other hand i would have a hard time trading a long term system.  that
doesn't mean that they don't work.  but i find them more stressful
than doing 20,000 rt a day daytrading. me trading long term would be
the equivalent of planning for retirement slow two part epoxy paint
drying with one part missing hell.

thanks for the opportunity to set the record strait dip. ;)