Re: The "world famous" Oddball system ???

Uhhhh -- yeah, right !

 . . . and I've got some beach fromt property in Arizona I'd like to sell ya.

Maybe you'd like to post a valid TS performance summary with at least $50 for slippage and commissions for all of 2003 to prove your claims ? (and SPX is garbage because it's 15 to 20% too optimistic) --- but even SPX in data1 cannot help oddball make money.

The SP just has no follow through these days.

John