Russell emini (ER2) tick data request

I am using TS7. If any TS7 user is collecting tick data for ER2, you would
please send me the data file from the cache directory? I have started
collecting this data from last month, so I am looking for data before
06/31/03. I am trying to get as much data as I can got - so whatever you
have before that date would be most appreciated.

I am not sure about the compatibility of this data with other TS versions -
if they are compatible, I suppose I can get this from any TS user who's
collecting the data, not just TS7.

Thanks much!

Abhijit