RE: New TS CME DataFeeds, a Quick Review

Gene,

People complain about TS6/7's slowness in ES quotes, but does 1/4-1/2 a
second really matter when all is said and done?  If someone blinks at a
different time to someone else, that covers the difference!!  Lol  In an
automated system your order 'may' get in line quicker, but unless your
dealing in size does it really matter?  I get the feeling people are
talking semantics when it all boils down to real trading.  Especially as
most don't do automatic order routing.  Am I missing something here?

Regards,
Adrian