Re: New TS CME DataFeeds, a Quick Review

yes, it does matter both for manual and auto execution in futures.
because TS has order bar for manual execution you have to
either type in the price or fill the price with a click.
since datafeed is behind the real market your order price would be
out of the market... same for autoexecution, you'd be in fact chasing
the real market.

the problem is now fixed with direct connection to cme cbot.
i did not see any delays since the upgrade over the weekend in fast markets.
it used to be 1-10 second delay. and i am real close to their farm with fast connection
and i compared it with other feed running on the same machine.

they recognized the problem and they fixed it real well.
bilo.
ps. i do not like their order bar. they should also recognize that Slider type
depth of the market order entry systems like J-Trader(pats) or X-Trader(tt) are superior
to traditional L2 box type order entry systems or their Order Bar... ( applies to electronic futures only )
they should adopt the new order entry interface as their L2 box ( stocks only at this time )  looks amateur, else
they will be losing futures biz to those platforms. so that's another upgrade they should consider.