Re: New TS CME DataFeeds, a Quick Review

A half second can make a difference with a high volume, fast moving market
when it comes to one's queue position, assuming one wants one's order to be
as up front as possible.

Of course my perspective is highly specialized and doesn't apply to
everyone. It was only one viewpoint. There are many others.

I'm happy to see the discussion though, it's all good.

I'm also happy to see that equity lag has gone way done. That in itself is
valuable.

Best regards,

Gene Pope