Re: ASCtrend (and others)

agreed...some time ago there was someone on the list who posted a very
similiar code for ASC. So the secret was disclosed.
I don't remeber his name or the original post...so credit goes to him..if he
will read this.
just play with the basic idea behind ASC
Jim

Paintbar code:

rrTrendDnAsc

Vars: FastK2(0), BuyZ(35), SellZ(65);