Re: Correct modeling - simple or complex?

I don't normally like to post positions on the list, but I am having a hard
time finding a person with this background for a client of mine.  Does
anyone know someone who may fit this profile or be interested in the
position?

Quantitative Analyst for a proprietary option trading firm in Chicago.
Small firm, about 20 people.  Looking for a Quant. Analyst with trading
background to model their inter-month volatility relationships.
Responsibilities include generating a volatility surface through inter-month
volatility spreads, conversion reversals and risk arbs. and developing
trading strategies to take advantage of mis-pricings across the surface.
Experience is as important to education.
Salary is in the six figures and will commensurate with experience.

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Rick Wiltgen
Chicago Financial Search, Inc.