Re: Correct modeling - simple or complex?

--- Lawrence Chan <stnahc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Remember not to mix up simple idea with simple
> coding.
> A simple idea that works (i.e. profitable system)
> will
> require a lot of coding to take care of details for
> use
> in real-time, especially if the system will be used
> by
> someone else other than the designer.

This is a very good point.  I have systems that I can
scribble on the back of an envelope and explain in 60
seconds, but they have 200+ lines of code.  So to
clarify, simple concepts = good, complex code = not
necessarily bad.

=====
Brian J. Haag
brian_haag@xxxxxxxxx