OT: E-m addr hi-jacked by spammer

Hello,

It appears that a spammer is using one of my e-m addrs to send his
spam.  Twice in the last several weeks I've had e-m returned to me
due to the recipient being an unknown user.  I've checked the message
being returned and sure enough, I never sent it.

I checked the domains mentioned in the e-m and they point back to the
same guy in Mexico.  His contact info lists a Hotmail.com account.  I
am contacting Hotmail to ask them to terminate his account.

If anyone else is receiving similar bounces, please save and fwd them
to me.  If they're from the same guy it might be needed to help build
a case w/the Hotmail staff and would be useful to track him if he
changes his DNS registration to another provider.

Thanks,
Brendan
---
Brendan B. Boerner