Re: Correct modeling - simple or complex?

> I would be curious to hear from the successful traders on the list whether
> the profitable mechanical systems they use to trade the markets are mostly
> simple or mostly complex?  By complex I don't mean how much code it takes
> express an idea.  I mean *conceptually*, is it simple or complex?

I don't know if you looked at this Turtle Trading link that was posted here
last month:

 http://www.originalturtles.org/docs/turtlerules.pdf

It's a mix, I'd say, of straight-forward entry and exit rules with somewhat
more complex money management - how to determine number of contracts to put
on.

My own best entry is on a pullback in a trend:  weekly charts looking for
small bites of 1% to 3% each time.  Time and again in the same trends.
Simple concept but the patterns I enter on would probably be considered
complex.

  Bill M
  Vero Beach  FL