Screwed by IB

This is a bit off-subject but may help your future decisions when selecting
a brokerage.

I had as an IB "Infinity/ProEdge" and was not completely satisfied. When I
left, I transferred my account to my new IB instead of closing the account
and having a check sent to me.

I was shocked to see that they, Infinity,  had charged me $80 to transfer
the funds. When I called to ask why, my "friendly" broker chewed on me and
asked why I hadn't asked him to just "send me a check".

Now I ask you, what's easiest for the back-office; sending a check, or
electronically wiring funds?

I haven't been around forever, but I would think that wiring is much easier.
Because I think this is a "punitive" and vindictive action toward me, I am
in the process of lodging a formal complaint with the NFA, something I told
them I would NOT do if they "made this right".

They have no intentions of satisfying me on this issue, so now it's time for
MY pound-of-flesh!

I hope that this post costs them 100 times in lost and future business.