Re: Screwed by IB

From: "Blitz" <rlofgre1@xxxxxxxxxx>

> I was shocked to see that they, Infinity,  had charged me $80 to transfer
> the funds. When I called to ask why, my "friendly" broker chewed on me and
> asked why I hadn't asked him to just "send me a check".

Like we say in the Netherlands, where 2 people fight, 2 people are wrong.
I can not judge how you were handeling your phonecall before the "friendly"
broker chewed on you. Maybe you started "chewing" at the moment the
friendly guy got on the line.

Where it that you had some complaints that could be verified, it would
be a different story. This can not be verified.

So as far as i can tell, this is just a shitty way of trying to attack
someone
who has no way of defending himself. Lowest form of attack i would say.

Goodluck in your trading, and, as we also have a saying in the Netherlands,
wath you wish for someone else might come back at you

greetings