Re: Screwed by IB

Blitz,

I was a stock broker for nine years.  It is much easier to mail a
check.  Transferring an account involves lots of paperwork and time.
Any time you have cash in an account have them mail it to you or wire
it to you.  I'm not saying you are wrong but simply ignorant.  I would
consider it an expensive lesson and move on.

Jimmy

--
Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden                          mailto:@aledobb.com