RE: Screwed by IB

Host Sender (Blitz):

I am not sure what your message has to do with anything here, but I'll
provide some insight I hope may help you. I do not know if you had any
other problems or with whom you dealt and really do not care. This is
the way it is....

Clearing firms' back offices (Refco, RCG, GHC, etc) have long been a
source of many headaches. Refco, because they are so big, by far is the
worst. I feel your pain, man. I have to work with back office stuff that
we have no control over, every day. Believe me, these issues happen at
every FCM.

While transfer fees beyond the cost of wiring funds may seem unfair, I
assure you these added $$$s are not going in your individual broker's
pocket. I believe they do this to deter customers from using their back
office to do unnecessary and unrewarded work. Furthermore, there are
additional risks a firm takes on when transferring positions and equity.

I hope your next firm is a happier place for you. If you need the name
and contact of someone at the NFA, let me know.

Best of luck,

J Gil