From: Hong Ji [mailto:michaelhbch@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 10:38 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 100% CPU Usage

Hi,
I am using eSignal with TS2000i. But whenever there is
a quick price move, the TS2000i charts updates will be
delayed while the CPU usage is at 100%.

I tried to defrag the harddisk. But it doesn't help.
It is a 1.7GHz CPU with 785M memory.

Not sure if anyone else experienced this problem? Or
know how to solve the problem?

Thanks.

Michael