Re: "TS2001i fiasco"?

My overall impression from this list is of poor service and reliability of
Tradestation. I used TS4 and Easylanguage for years with few problems other
than the limitations of EasyLanguage before reluctantly changing to Wealth
Lab. That was the best decision I have made for a long time. Wealth script
is different to Easylanguage but no harder!. I am self taught  and way below
the programming ability of many who frequent this list but within a day I
was able to convert anything I had written in easylanguage to Wealth Script.
So guys it is not hard!
But the real advantage of Wealth Script is the ease with which you can test,
and simulate using portfolios of stocks, not to mention the ability to
optimize on a portfolio rather than as in TS one stock at a time AND to scan
a large portfolio for your setups. If you have done it you know what I am
talking about! TS is extremely cumbersome! if you can do it at all!
This is starting to sound like an advertisement for WL but I have no
connection other than a happy user.  I think some of you need to take the 30
day trial and see for yourself. If you can get past the "I don't want to
learn a new language" thought ( and the thought is the only problem, reality
is easy!) I think you will be amazed.
One last comment. With WL you will get superlative customer service response
and bug fixes within hours.
Don't get me wrong, this is not the perfect product and improvements are
happening continuously but it is way better than TS and EL.
Hope this helps someone
Good trading
Robin.