Re: "TS2001i fiasco"?

Robin Knowles wrote:

My overall impression from this list is of poor service and
reliability of Tradestation. I used TS4 and Easylanguage for years
with few problems other than the limitations of EasyLanguage before
reluctantly changing to Wealth Lab. That was the best decision I have
made for a long time. Wealth script is different to Easylanguage but
no harder!. I am self taught  and way below the programming ability
of many who frequent this list but within a day I was able to convert
anything I had written in easylanguage to Wealth Script. So guys it
is not hard! But the real advantage of Wealth Script is the ease with
which you can test, and simulate using portfolios of stocks, not to
mention the ability to optimize on a portfolio rather than as in TS
one stock at a time AND to scan a large portfolio for your setups. If
you have done it you know what I am talking about! TS is extremely
cumbersome! if you can do it at all! This is starting to sound like
an advertisement for WL but I have no connection other than a happy
user.  I think some of you need to take the 30 day trial and see for
yourself.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe in the trial version, the
scripting and custom indicator development features have been disabled.
This is what I encountered when I looked at the trial version a few
months ago.

Regards