is there a review of major e-futures trading platforms?

was wondering if there is/was a review/comparison of all major
futures trading platforms ( excluding on-line web based platforms, including java based ).
x-trader
j-trader
tws
ts
redi
zap
cqg
anything else? ( remember, no on-line browser based platforms )

if there is not, then i would be interested in starting the comparison thread.
we can evaluate based on such criteria as:
- speed
- interruptions
- gui, ease of use,
- order types

those who used several, please come forward and help sort those out.

speed/interruptions would  depend on a specific IB, but we can try anyway.

i looked at most of them and i am frankly disappointed with all but redi.
anybody trading e-futures on redi?

bilo.