Osama will use nuclear weapons as soon as he can

Osama, in an 1998 interview:

Renewing his fatwah, bin Laden states, "We are confident that the Muslim
nation would rid Islamic countries of the Americans and the Jews." He also
does not deny charges that he tried to develop chemical and nuclear weapons,
"If I seek to acquire such weapons, this is a religious duty. How we use
them is up to us."

If he had a nuke, he would have used it on Tuesday.

The longer he and his followers remain alive, the more probable it becomes.

-Tim Tillson