Re: Osama will use nuclear weapons as soon as he can

Ummm. Your's is the statement of a rational man with a balanced view of the
world.  It is also that of a blind optimist who cannot contemplate the
horror of their use.  No disrespect is meant.  That is also my view and the
view of most of the world's view. And it is a dangerous and possibly fatal
view to have when dealing with men and women like this.  We must assume that
they will use a nuke if they can obtain one and that they can deliver it.
We must focus on limiting the possibilities of groups obtaining or making
one.  At the same time, we must focus on develop systems and technology to
make delivery impossible.
This will be a difficult task because it means getting the co-operation of
govt's who are far from being co-operative when it comes to nukes - Israel,
China, India, perhaps France. Notwithstanding, this is the perfect time to
make an approach to the world - all are still in shock; all are still
sympathetic to America; all are feeling vulnerable.  These feelings will not
last. As each day passes, they will fade. Dealing with delivery is,
hopefully, a somewhat easier task although not easy.  The big question is
whether America's leaders and the world's leaders have the foresight to see
not only the future probability and the current possibility.

Hopefully, WTC has been the wake up call from hell that they needed. I fear
that it is not.

Regards,
Mike